Monday 4 July 2011

LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE WHITE BLAZER TREND LOOKS! SALE CLOSES WEDS 6TH!

Hi Everyone! I wanted to thank those of you who have already purchased from Dusty Petals Shop's latest looks following the 'White Blazer' trend. Due to the high demand I have to place a second order of stock. 

If you would like to purchase from any of these looks please email me by Wednesday 6th JULY the latest and I'll place a new order. 

Unfortunately the sale of this look will be closed after that date. 

Here's a reminder of the items available.
Happy shopping!!!

LOOK 1


LOOK 2:

LOOK 3:

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON INDIVIDUAL ITEMS PLEASE REFER TO PREVIOUS POST!

 HOW TO PURCHASE THESE LOOKS!
Step One:   Email me at scarfo.giovanna@gmail.com to tell me your order (include item code) and size.
Step Two:  Wait for an email from me to confirm your order.
Step Three: When you receive confirmation that your order was placed I will send you an invoice.  Payment is only available through Paypal. I will confirm your address details in a following email.
Step Four:  Your order will be sent to you. I will notify you of your tracking number.

If you have any questions about any of the items & in particular the sizing,  please email me at scarfo.giovanna@gmail.com

Don't forget SALE ENDS 
WEDSNESDAY 6th JULY!

TOMORROW'S POST:
'Maxi/Madi Skirt Trend'

See you tomorrow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox