Saturday 27 April 2013

How to wear White on White

It seems us ladies don't have to wait for our wedding day to be draped in white.  Wearing white all over has become the hot new trend.  Designers showcased this trend on the runway with sheer fabrics,  lazer cutting, embellishments, leather and even crochet. This added intrigue and rich texture to their white on white ensembles.  This Summer trend can easily transcend to the cooler seasons through sleek styling and layering.  Although the trend involves being dressed head to toe in white, I like to include off white/cream in my ensemble particularly with my shoes and bags.  This helps create a new, yet subtle dimension to the look.  In contrary, you might like to dramatize your look through black accessories. 

However, I do warn you, if you're a klutz like me, whilst wearing your white on white look, maybe change your red wine order to white; or your all white look might turn into a dip die disaster.

I have styled some 'White on White' looks for you below.  I specifically selected items from local retailers for those of you who like to go and try on things first. Happy shopping!




















Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I love this look. Your dress is stunning!
    I'm also the kind of girl, who could manage to spill the red wine and that's the reason why I'm bit afraid of wearing ala white.

    - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post my dear, full of inspiration! I love white on white looks, whether it's in the summer or winter. I love your white on white outfit sweetie, your dress is so pretty and the nude pink clutch compliments perfectly. I really adore outfit 3, it's ladylike but still so cool and chic! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog and I'm hooked! Your styling is great and I love the additional styling pics you put on your posts. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gran look!! estas maravillosa!

    Besos

    http://www.lifestylebyelebe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress! very romantic <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox