Wednesday 28 January 2015

Game...Set...Match!


Hi everyone! This time of the year I really appreciate being a Melbourne girl. We are so blessed to have the Australian Open. The positive vibe and relaxed energy throughout the 2 weeks is as good as a tropical holiday.

Since  I was a young girl I would get a ground pass on the first couple of days of the Open and enjoy the amazing weather while hopping between courts. I can still remember being introduced to a very young Rafael Nadal on court 13, he stood out like a sore thumb back then.

Today I wanted to share some fun looks to wear to the tennis. The Australian Open is a casual event, especially during the day. I suggest if you have a ground pass to wear something that doesn't leave too many awkward tan lines. I think it is nice to dress up a little for a night centre court match. I have styled some tennis looks below for both ground passes and night matches.  Remember, you can't leave the house without sunblock and sunglasses.

I have also selected some celebrities spotted in the crowd at both Wimbledon and the Australian Open. You will notice that the Wimbledon dress code is a lot more traditional than the Australian Open.












  


















Wimbledon images  from here

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfits! Thank you for the style tips as they will come in handy for the US Open! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox